3.24.2006

Tootsie Pop Kid's revenge

You watched helplessly for years as the cartoon Tootsie Pop kid got taken advantage of time and time again. Heck, you even saw him get eaten by a bear if you caught my February 17th article. Well, now he gets his revenge.



I don't know about you, but I'm kinda glad to see that owl get what was coming to him.

On another, entirely unrelated note, I've been getting a lot of hate mail as of late. JACK-FM fans have been speaking out. We've heard from your average radio listeners, a JACK-FM employee, and even Bob Perry, the founder of the JACK-FM radio format. Heck, I've even been hearing about a new commercial from the guys over at JACK that says something to the effect of: "We're playing what we want. Go ahead and rant about us on your blog. We don't care." You don't care and yet you took the time to make a commercial out of it? Well then, you've sure showed us.